- Newer posts
- November 2023
- October 2023
- August 2023
- May 2023
- February 2023
- October 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- June 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- August 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- June 2015
- Older posts
The Best Digital Marketing Certification Courses for Professionals
Digital Marketing is an ever-evolving field with thousands of professionals who work hard to stay ahead of the competition. Hiring managers and clients are always looking for professionals who are up to date with the latest trends and tactics, and having industry-recognized certificates can come as an advantage.
Here’s our list of the best Digital Marketing certifications to help you grow in your career. They are all online, have their own study materials, and can be taken at one’s own pace.
1. Digital Garage: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification
Digital Garage: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification is a free online course by Google that will help you master the basics of Digital Marketing. It covers the basic concepts of SEO, social media, content marketing, mobile marketing, and paid ads.
2. Google Ads Marketing Certification
The Google Ads certification is an accreditation by Google for professionals able to demonstrate knowledge of Google Ads. In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of advertising on Google, how to create and manage campaigns, measure performance, and optimization strategies to boost ROI. The course further has different categories.
Google Ads Courses are available in the following categories:
- Google Search Advertising Certification
- Google Display Advertising Certification
- Google Shopping Ads Certification
- Google Video Advertising Certification
- Google Ads Apps Certification
Validity: 1 Year
3. Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Google Analytics Individual Qualification is a highly specialized certification by Google and every digital marketer needs to have one. This course will help you learn how to measure campaign metrics, monitor different KPIs and overall build effective digital marketing campaigns.
Validity: 1 Year
4. Hootsuite Academy Marketing Certification
If you’re looking to enhance your social media skills, Hootsuite Academy has a line of courses that will help you achieve that. These courses have training videos that cover everything from creating a social media strategy and optimising profiles to social content marketing and audience building.
Cost: $99 – $400 USD
5. Facebook BluePrint Marketing Certification
This is Facebook’s official course on digital advertising on platforms owned by Facebook. It teaches the fundamentals of advertising on Facebook, mastering audience insights, ad campaign algorithms, and more, and has multiple practise questions in each category.
The certification has different categories (mentioned below) and over 100 mini-courses that are free to take. If Facebook advertising is your primary focus or if you’re trying to land a position as a Facebook Ads manager / planner at a company, this course is worth the investment.
The Facebook BluePrint Course is available in the following categories:
- Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate
- Facebook Certified Media Buying Professional
- Facebook Certified Media Planning Professional
- Facebook Certified Ads Product Developer I
- Facebook Certified Ads Product Developer II
- Facebook Certified Ads Product Developer III
Cost: Between $99 to $150 USD.
Validity: 12- 24 months.
6. SEMrush SEO Toolkit Course
The SEMrush SEO Toolkit Course will help you boost your SEO expertise with SEMrush tools. The course is a series of 14 exclusive video lessons prepared by the team at SEMrush and explains key SEO concepts like keyword research, link building, audit measurement, and more.
Level: Basic – Intermediate
7. Microsoft Advertising Certification
The Microsoft Advertising Certification course teaches you how to manage the Bing Ads platform, the basics of campaign creation, and strategies to maximize your ROI when advertising on this platform.
Validity: 1 Year
8. HubSpot Certifications
The HubSpot Academy offers 15 digital marketing certifications in a variety of fields, including Inbound Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Inbound Sales, Social Media, Growth-Driven Design, and more. The certifications are globally recognized and thousands of digital marketing professionals take them each year.
Courses provided by HubSpot:
- Hubspot Content Marketing Certification
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
- HubSpot Email Marketing Certification
- HubSpot Social Media Certification
Validity: 2 Years
A Few Tips to Help You Succeed:
- Take a course at your own pace. Make sure you study the course material thoroughly. Take notes if you have to.
- While most certification courses provide plenty of theory material to prepare for the tests, make sure you are familiar with the tool itself. Install or sign up for those platforms/tools to gain practical experience with the tools and a better understanding of the theoretical concepts.
- Practise as many sample questions as you can. These will help you build confidence and time yourself for the test.
- Test your system and ensure it meets the requirements of the exam. Install additional software if needed. Fix problems beforehand.
- Keep an alternate internet backup source handy in case the power fails while you are giving the test.
- Keep your certifications valid by updating them on time.