Software Engineer (WordPress Development) *
The only exception to this, is that we are a Goan Company established in Goa; for, of and by Goans. We prefer Goan Candidates, resident in Goa. We do not normally recruit or solicit candidates from outside Goa State. All candidates are requested to note this.
As a part of the software development team, you will develop and maintain Custom WordPress applications.
- Create and update WordPress websites. Including PHP customisations of the WordPress templates and plugins.
- Perform website standards and security testing, including HTML and CSS validation with graphic designers and other team members.
- Performs website performance testing. Revises update, refactors, and debugs code.
- Completing projects in a given time frame.
- Hands-on experience with PHP, MySQL, and AJAX.
- Excellent knowledge of developing using WordPress standards.
- Knowledge of code versioning tool Git.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Exposure to the WordPress Plugins and Plugin customization system.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Creating WordPress themes, and plugins and using WordPress Advanced Custom Fields.
- Working experience with payment gateways.
- Ability to work and produce required results without close supervision.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, flexibility, and ability to multitask.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field with a minimum of 6 months of experience.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions.
GOAN CANDIDATES ONLY