As a part of the software development team, you will be developing and maintaining WordPress applications.
- Create and update WordPress websites.
- Perform website standards and security testing to include HTML and CSS validate with graphic designers and other team members.
- Performs website performance testing. Revises, updates, refactors, and debugs code.
- Completing projects in a given time frame.
- Hands-on experience with PHP, MySQL, AJAX.
- Excellent knowledge of developing using WordPress standards.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Creating WordPress themes, plugins and using WordPress Advanced Custom Fields.
- Working experience with payment gateways.
- Ability to work and produce required results without close supervision.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, flexibility, and ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field with minimum 6 months experience.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.