As a part of the software development team, you will be mainly developing and maintaining WordPress applications.
- Perform website standards and security testing to include HTML and CSS validate with graphic designers and other team members.
- Performs website performance testing. Revises, updates, refactors, and debugs code.
- Completing projects in a given time frame.
- Hands-on experience with PHP, MySQL, AJAX.
- Excellent knowledge of developing using WordPress standards.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Proven experience creating WordPress themes, plugins and using WordPress Advanced Custom Fields.
- Working experience with payment gateways.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Good understanding of web development standards and database architecture.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and well-documented code, based on the description of business logic.
- Ability to work and produce required results without close supervision.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, flexibility, and ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of Version Control (Git, Subversion, Visual Source Safe) would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field with minimum 6 months experience.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Due to pandemic situation, we are not conducting any interviews at our office. However, interested candidates can still apply. We will get schedule the interviews at a later convenient time.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.