- Develop and implement E-commerce, Internet/Intranet and other web based applications.
- Coordinate with UI/UX designers, QA and other team members.
- Ability to work with diverse development teams and development methodologies.
- Completing projects in a given time frame.
- Hands-on experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL/Postgres, PHP) or Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, MS SQL Server).
- Knowledge of Redux, Redis, bootstrap and AWS will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of frameworks, CMS, payment gateways, APIs, Web Services, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/ troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Version Control (Git, Subversion, Visual Source Safe) would be a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, flexibility and ability to multi-task.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.