Technical Content Writer
The only exception to this, is that we are a Goan Company established in Goa; for, of and by Goans. We prefer Goan Candidates, resident in Goa. We do not normally recruit or solicit candidates from outside Goa State. All candidates are requested to note this.
The candidate will be required to write or edit technical materials, such as articles for websites, blogs written by tech staff, user manuals, and guides, catalogs, technical help books, online help documents and reports, CBTs, WBT, demos, slideshows, presentations, news releases, web site content, etc.
- Communicate and interact with the design/development teams to familiarize yourself with the product
- Research the product to understand its utility, features, etc.
- Create technical material to explain the same to the intended audience
(with technical or non-technical background)
- Ability to write in a simple, concise, and accurate manner
- Ability to quickly grasp and analyse
- Good research and documentation skills
- Excellent command over the English language, written and spoken
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good grasp of technical terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (esp. MS Word & MS Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of HTML & CSS, working knowledge of graphic tools
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.