The only exception to this, is that we are a Goan Company established in Goa; for, of and by Goans. We prefer Goan Candidates, resident in Goa. We do not normally recruit or solicit candidates from outside Goa State. All candidates are requested to note this.
- Create world-class mobile apps across platforms such as iOS and Android and the Windows mobile; as well as work with cross-platform development tools, specifically Appcelerator.
- Work on a variety of exciting project engagements with an exceptional team of professionals.
- Participate in all aspects of the development life-cycle including requirements analysis, estimating, design, implementation, testing, and release.
- Build software applications – follow coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.
- Mentor the development staff to ensure continuous development of technical skills.
- Communicate continually with the client and project teams – explain progress on the development effort.
- Take responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the partner/client into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Experience with MVC app framework design and development.
- Experience with Appcelerator Development platform.
- Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
- Strong customer service/client service skills with excellent communication skills – both internal and client facing.
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.