Software & Network Support
A smart, hard-working professional to provide technical support in our office, to our partners and clients for desktops, servers and networks.
- Provide on-site support, resolve customer technical issues quickly and accurately as well as providing escalation assistance
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among customers
- Troubleshoot, resolve problems with server and client software
- Work on various operating systems like Microsoft Windows (server and client OS), and Linux Server and MAC OS
- Perform system administration task to support server, workstation and organisational network environment
- Co-ordinate with the development team for deployment of software applications
- Assist in timely delivery of product fixes to partners/clients
- Strive to make every account a reference customer
- Exposure / Familiarity with set-ups of Windows/Linux Systems
- Exposure to e-mail and internet access gateway systems
- Exposure to Networking and Organisational Networks. Wired, Wireless and Fibre-Optic
- Knowledge of the TCP-IP protocol and TCP-IP Networks
- Above average English communication (speaking and writing) skills
- Own transport and valid driving license
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.