Senior Software Engineer (Any Team / Technology)
The only exception to this, is that we are a Goan Company established in Goa; for, of and by Goans. We prefer Goan Candidates, resident in Goa. We do not normally recruit or solicit candidates from outside Goa State. All candidates are requested to note this.
Will work with Project Managers and Clients to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- Develop high-quality web and mobile applications and monitor software development projects.
- Design and develop highly scalable web applications and services with a key focus on performance, scalability, reusability, best practices, and maintainability.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- High attention to detail and exceptional technical knowledge.
- Work closely with QA to develop test scenarios.
- Bachelor or Higher degree in IT.
- 2+ years’ experience in Software Development.
- Strong knowledge of the Authentication and Authorization processes.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude.
- Knowledge of source control, best practices, and tools e.g. TFS/Git/SVN, and multiple development methodologies, including Scrum or Agile.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, flexibility, and ability to multi-task.
- Added advantage if you have the knowledge of AWS (Lambda, SNS, and SQS), Firebase, NoSQL, and ES6 and are able to develop UI from scratch from wireframe.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.