Software Engineer (Quality Assurance) *
The only exception to this, is that we are a Goan Company established in Goa; for, of and by Goans. We prefer Goan Candidates, resident in Goa. We do not normally recruit or solicit candidates from outside Goa State. All candidates are requested to note this.
The candidate will participate in all phases of testing of software development to ensure that software projects meet or exceed the Company’s and client’s quality requirements.
- Creation of Test Cases, Bug Reports, and Final Tests.
- Document test results and track defects to closure throughout the software development process.
- Communicate test issues to project/product leaders and team in the appropriate level of detail.
- Gather, analyze, and summarize test results.
- Develop additional technical documentation (user manuals, database schema, etc.), if any are required.
- Develop recommendations based on test results to improve or correct design.
- Contribute information based on test results to design, development, and documentation teams and other relevant technical groups.
- Work in parallel, on more than one QA project at a time.
- Excellent Understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, passion for learning, and excellent problem-solving/ troubleshooting skills, Good technical documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to understand system requirements documentation and develop testing documentation, understand RDBMS concepts and objects for documentation.
- Knowledge of SQL queries.
- Experience in both manual and automated testing (Selenium preferred).
- Excellent knowledge of HTML & CSS, working knowledge of graphic tools.
- Knowledge of the different types of QA tools and processes used to manage test case development, defect management, change control, and requirements analysis.
- Working knowledge of any programming language.
- Freshers may be considered for trainee positions.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.