The job involves management and implementation of web-development projects from design to development to implementation. The candidate will co-ordinate between Team Leads, Designers, Developers and QA persons, monitor and manage project activities at grass root level during each phase of the project. Client relationship management is an integral part of the job.
- Analyze project requirements and feasibility.
- Prepare project schedules, defined project milestones and set up controls.
- Communicate project status, issues and concerns with executive management, team members and IT Manager.
- Provide quality assurance to project deliverables and make sure projects are delivered on time.
- Prepare project documentation from project initiation to project closure.
- Prepare and deliver reports regarding project status and implementation.
- Experience in software testing.
- In-depth knowledge of project management principles and models.
- Thorough knowledge of software development methodology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (esp. MS Word & MS Excel).
- Proficient in Microsoft Project or any other project management tool.
- Sound understanding of relational databases and SQL, including experience with any one RDBMS.
- Excellent written and oral English communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to independently handle communications with clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task.
- Should have excellent inter-personal, supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within tesams.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates with minimum 1+ years experience.