Software Engineer (PHP Development) *
The only exception to this, is that we are a Goan Company established in Goa; for, of and by Goans. We prefer Goan Candidates, resident in Goa. We do not normally recruit or solicit candidates from outside Goa State. All candidates are requested to note this.
As a part of the software development team, you will be mainly developing and maintaining applications using LAMP technologies. (Linux, Apache, MySQL/PostgreSQL, PHP).
- Creating and maintaining PHP-based applications.
- Coordinate with graphic designers and other team members.
- Building E-commerce and Internet/Intranet other web-based applications.
- Completing projects in a given time frame.
- Hands-on experience with PHP, MySQL/PostgreSQL, and AJAX.
- Working knowledge of any PHP framework (CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend, API Platform).
- Experience with payment gateways.
- Knowledge of WordPress & theme/plugins development would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and excellent problem-solving/ troubleshooting skills.
- An eye for intuitive user interface design.
- Knowledge of Version Control (Git, Subversion, Visual Source Safe) would be a plus.
- Good understanding of web development standards and database architecture.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code, based on description of business logic.
- Ability to work and produce required results without close supervision.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, flexibility, and ability to multi-task.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.