Software Engineer (Mobile App Development)
The only exception to this, is that we are a Goan Company established in Goa; for, of and by Goans. We prefer Goan Candidates, resident in Goa. We do not normally recruit or solicit candidates from outside Goa State. All candidates are requested to note this.
- As a part of the DevTeam, you will be required to develop and maintain applications aimed at a vast number of diverse devices.
- We prefer the React Platform for, mobile app development and you should be very familiar with this.
- For iOS, we sometimes use the *native* iPhone application development platform and its integration with back-end services. Knowledge of this is required.
- Participate in all aspects of the development life-cycle including requirements analysis, estimating, design, implementation, testing, and release.
- Build mobile applications – follow coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integration tests, and deployment scripts.
- Communicate continually with the client and project teams – explain progress on the development effort.
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the partner/client into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the user interface, software architecture, or new technologies.
- 2+ years’ experience preferred, with a desire to be part of a Killer-App-Development Team.
- Skilled in React Dev, Java, C#, Firebase, and SQLite.
- Experience with MVC app framework design and development.
- Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks, and technologies.
- Strong customer service/client service skills with excellent communication skills – both internal and client-facing.
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.