The only exception to this, is that we are a Goan Company established in Goa; for, of and by Goans. We prefer Goan Candidates, resident in Goa. We do not normally recruit or solicit candidates from outside Goa State. All candidates are requested to note this.
- Monitoring and planning for the HR requirements of the Company.
- Preparing and posting job advertisements, screening applications, arranging interviews, participating in the selection process, and administering pre-employment tests.
- Independent communication with all candidates regarding their application/interview/selection status.
- Ability to select the right person for the right job.
- Ability to provide the necessary guidance to candidates not selected.
- Employee orientation, development, and training logistics.
- Employee compensation and benefits administration and record keeping.
- Assisting with employee relations.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting.
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system.
- Maintaining the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- Coordinating volunteer and staff training events or programs.
- Assist the Admin in charge in regular office procedures / day-to-day office activities.
- Helps with the implementation of services, policies, and programs; reports to the HR director, and assists company managers with HR issues.
- Interacting with and supplying information to employees, department heads, and job applicants.
- Awareness of ESI, PF, TDS, Labour, and other statutory HR requirements.
- Knowledge of current HR best practices.
- A good knowledge of the current employment market scenario.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Excellent people-handling skills and inter-person relations.
- Expertise with MS Office, Internet & email.
- Should be an effective communicator verbally as well as through writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and operate under pressure.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.