Dot Net Developer
As a part of the software development team, you will be mainly developing and maintaining applications using Microsoft technologies. (.NET, C#, MS SQL Server).
- Design, modify, develop and implement software applications with .NET technologies.
- Supports and/or installs software applications.
- Building E-commerce and Internet/Intranet other web based applications.
- Completing projects in a given time frame.
- Participate in the testing process.
- Creating project and user documents for clients and internal use.
- Coordinate with graphic designers and other team members.
- Ability to work with diverse development teams and development methodologies.
- Expertise in Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.Net, VS, SQL Server).
- Should have knowledge on Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Experience with SQL Server database administration, SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
- An eye for intuitive user interface design.
- Knowledge of Version Control (CVS, Subversion, Visual Source Safe) would be a plus.
- Good understanding of the Web API 2.0 technology and development standards.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and well-documented code, based on description of business logic.
- Ability to work and produce required results without close supervision.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, flexibility and ability to multi-task.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.