Digital Marketing Associate
Continuous analysis of client websites and research towards enhancement of the same. Knowledge of email, social networking sites and MS Office compulsory.
- Maintain and grow social media presence of the clients & boost their digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Research and execute search engine optimization strategies and execute link building strategy.
- Write SEO friendly content for various digital platforms viz; social media, blogging, newsletter, etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge of factors for ranking and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Should have working knowledge of SEM and PPC (pay per click) campaigns on Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- Should be able to identify target audiences & devise social media campaigns that engage.
- Analyze website performance using analytics.
- Should be internet savvy and enjoy interpreting analytics reports.
- Must be a native English speaker, with excellent English communication.
- Someone who loves to read and write in English and learn new things.
- Exposure to blogs, articles, social networking sites and Internet videos.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.