Digital Marketing Associate
The only exception to this, is that we are a Goan Company established in Goa; for, of and by Goans. We prefer Goan Candidates, resident in Goa. We do not normally recruit or solicit candidates from outside Goa State. All candidates are requested to note this.
Continuous analysis of client websites and research towards enhancement of the same. Knowledge of email, social networking sites, and MS Office is compulsory.
- Maintain and grow the social media presence of the clients & boost their digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Research and execute search engine optimization strategies and execute link-building strategies.
- Write SEO-friendly content for various digital platforms viz; social media, blogging, newsletter, etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge of factors for ranking and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Should have a working knowledge of SEM and PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns on Google, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Should be able to identify target audiences & devise social media campaigns that engage.
- Analyze website performance using analytics.
- Should be internet savvy and enjoy interpreting analytics reports.
- Should have basic WordPress knowledge for blog posting on the website along with On-Page SEO using WP plugins and knowledge of any graphic designing software (e.g., Canva) for social media.
- Must be a native English speaker, with excellent English communication.
- Someone who loves to read and write in English and learn new things.
- Exposure to blogs, articles, social networking sites, and Internet videos.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.