The only exception to this, is that we are a Goan Company established in Goa; for, of and by Goans. We prefer Goan Candidates, resident in Goa. We do not normally recruit or solicit candidates from outside Goa State. All candidates are requested to note this.
- Provide receptionist services, screen and forward calls as applicable.
- Managing office communications, filing of office letters and documents, maintaining Inward/Outward registers, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate events, meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate office equipment repairs, maintain equipment inventory, ordering office supplies.
- Assist with office accounting and payroll procedures.
- Ensuring day-to-day accounts are kept up-to-date and preparation of monthly/annual financial reports.
- Timely submission of statutory requirements (TDS, Service Tax, VAT, etc.).
- Monitor accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Coordinate with the Company Chartered Accountant/Auditor and participate in the audit process.
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Computer literacy and good typing skills.
- A good level of English spelling and grammar.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a supervisor.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.