Smart, efficient and hard-working candidate.
- Provide receptionist services, screen and forward calls as applicable.
- Perform variety of clerical/secretarial and operational support activities.
- Sorting & replying mails, typing letters and memos.
- Managing office communications, filing of office letters and documents, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate events, meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Attend meetings and preparation of minutes/reports.
- Co-ordinate office equipment repairs, maintain equipment inventory, ordering office supplies.
- Assist with office accounting and payroll procedures.
- Welcome guests and clients and ensure that they have been attended to.
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Computer literacy and good typing skills.
- A good level of English spelling and grammar.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a supervisor.
To apply for this job, click the ‘Download Form’ button below. Complete the application form. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the instructions as given.
Preference will be given to Goan candidates.